Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Most Heartfelt Apology to Demi Moore


I have no delusions or desire to be anyone other than the real me but I would like to minimize the likelyhood of following the path of the author of "Diary of a Fired Flight Attendant". If I seem a little paranoid, there is a basis for it. That said, I have a compulsion to surge forward no matter what the outcome. My identity as Demi Kutcher came from an OC party celebrating last year's Oscar awards. The guests had to come as a celebrity and the invite was from Evite.com . I wanted to respond with an email address that would fit the theme. Although my appearance is probably closer to that of Angelica Huston, her name was not available so i don't have to apologize to her. Pictured in this photo, the OC versions of "Demi, Angelina Jolie, Jon Stewart and Jill St John". Was a totally fun event even though I had arrived from Sydney a few hours before.

No comments: